The unit has a wide wavelength from 300 to 1,700nm, and suited for measuring spectral irradiance of solar simulator and natural sunlight. It is possible to measure the spectral distribution of pulse solar simulator every 1 msec with a time resolution measurement.
This is the versatile instrument capable of a variety of applications.
- Enabling to measure from UV to NIR, in wide range
- High speed time resolution measurement every 1 msec
- Design optimized for solar simulator measurement
- Synchronous measurement of single pulse light
- Adopting a superior “Reflecting Diffuser” with cosine characteristic
- Applicable to various spectral match evaluations for solar simulators.